Southern California: December 11 - Anaheim White House
Time & Location
About The Event
Club members, Happy Holidays!!! Please wear your casual holiday attire (show me your ugly sweaters!) and come join us at the Anaheim White House for the Club's holiday brunch / lunch. Please target arrival in your Lamborghinis around 10:30am at the restaurant. There will be plenty of parking in their parking lot. Food and refreshments will be available at 11am and we have the venue until 1pm. Event cost is $80 per person.
Planned menu includes:
- Champagne Reception - Decadent selection of tray passed horsd'oeuvres and tray passed champagne
- First Course - Ravioli Formaggio and Italian Cheeses, Porcini Mushroom Sauce
- Entree - Traditional Eggs Benedict and Hollandaise Saucepaired with Stuffed Chicken, (Local Ham & Fontina Cheese) & Whitefish Florentine Topped with Sautéed Spinach, Lemon Glaze along with Signature Mashed Potatoes & Vegetables
- Dessert - Jacqui 'O dessert presentation
OPTIONAL: Please bring any amount of dry pasta and cans/jars of pasta sauce as a food donation to Catarina's Club. The Anaheim White House restaurant and Chef Bruno Serato proudly supports Caterina’s Club (501(c)(3)) whose mission is to provide warm meals, affordable housing assistance, and job training to homeless and low-income families throughout Southern California. It is supported by a vision to create a modicum of consistency in children’s lives through something as simple yet meaningful as a nightly dinner. Catarine's Club has served over 1.4 million meals since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic and over 5.5 million meals since the inception of their program.
- Ticket PER PERSON$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0